[pm-h] Fw: [pm_groups] 3rd Hungarian Perl Workshop - CFP - Keynote Larry Wall

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Oct 7 04:50:28 PDT 2005

I don't know if anyone in the group has a chance to go to Budapest, but I just
got this announcement and thought I'd pass it on.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:51:12 +0200
From: Gábor Szabó <szabgab at gmail.com>
To: Perl Monger Group coordinators <pm_groups at pm.org>
Subject: [pm_groups] 3rd Hungarian Perl Workshop - CFP - Keynote Larry Wall

Please forward this to your respective mailing lists.
Especially if your pm group is in a relatively short travel
distance from Budapest.

I am pleased to announce that the registration for the
3rd Hungarian Perl Workshop is now open.
I would like to invite every and all people using Perl
in our neighboring countries to participate in the
conference.