[pm-h] Prima ... and more

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Oct 3 04:56:28 PDT 2005

I haven't seen Prima before. A comparison might be interesting. I think the
documentation idea is a good one. (Of course, documenting someone else's code
is not everyone's idea of fun.<grin/>) Do you have any other impressions of
Prima so far?

I have recently run across documentation for Gtk2-Perl
(http://forgeftp.novell.com/exam/documentation/html/index.html). That makes
three GUI toolkits for Perl that I've heard of.

It might be an interesting exercise to try to build the same small project
with all three to see how they each handle basic tasks. We could generate a
comparison showing strengths and weaknesses.

Any other opinions?

G. Wade

--
If you like laws and sausages, you should never watch either one being
made.                                           -- Otto von Bismarck