[pm-h] November presentation is up

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Nov 13 19:22:06 PST 2005

The Houston.pm website has been updated with the November presentation. As
usual we are looking for presentations or presentation ideas for future
meetings. We will need something for February and beyond.

Do you have a problem that Perl really helped to solve or an area you would
like to see us explore further? Speak up these are the kionds of things that
make good presentations.

Do you have a presentation subject that is not about Perl, but that Perl
programmers might be interested in? Let us know.

The shortest distances between two puns is a straight-line.