[pm-h] The list awakes

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Jul 25 20:39:57 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am currently in the process of re-awakening the Houston.pm mailing list
hosted through pm.org.

If you have received this message, you were already subscribed to this list at
some time in the past. If you would like to unsubscribe before this list
becomes active again, visit http://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/houston, go to
the bottom of the page and unsubscibe. You can also send email to me directly
and I will unsubscribe you if you prefer.

However, if you would like to talk with some of the other Perl people in the
Houston area, feel free to stay and participate. We would be happy to have the
company.

If you are subscribed to the active houston.pm mailing list, you don't need to
do anything. I will be attempting to move the traffic this direction during
this week.

Sorry for the inconvenient and non-Perl message.

G. Wade Johnson
--
The three principal virtues of a programmer are Laziness, Impatience, and
Hubris.                                                -- Larry Wall