[pm-h] Livening up the Group

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 19 03:40:35 PDT 2005

"G. Wade Johnson" wrote:

> We could take a look at the Phalanx 100, which is the list of modules they are
> currently focusing on, and choose one that generates some interest.
>
> http://qa.perl.org/phalanx/100/

That Archive-Zip module needs testing.  It's slow and it fails
every once in a while - less than 1% of the time.

snip

> There seem to be a wide range of modules in the list. You can get an idea of
> the testing coverage for different modules from
> http://pjcj.sytes.net/cpancover/

Yeah, they seem to be pretty far along in the testing.  You
get the feeling they will be largely done by the end of this
year.

I think if we took on Phalanx as a group activity, very
few people would actually contribute.  It looks too
hard and boring to me  :-)