[pm-h] Livening up the Group

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Aug 16 20:19:57 PDT 2005

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:44:20 -0500 (CDT)
Paul Archer <tigger at io.com> wrote:

> I like the idea of a group project. Phalanx might be a bit much to jump into
> (or not). It just sounds intimidating.

The general thrust of Phalanx is writing unit tests for standard modules. It
shouldn't be too (technically) difficult. Although there may be some
organizational difficulties.

> Maybe we could come up with something a little more local. Maybe something
> that we could end up on a web server somewhere as a resource for Houstonians
>
> (geeks or general population).
>
> Paul

Anybody have any ideas about a project they would like to see or work on?

Later,

"No Boom today. Boom tomorrow, There's always a boom tomorrow."
                                                 -- Ivanova, "Grail"