[pm-h] Meeting for August

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Aug 1 19:52:02 PDT 2005

Correcting two items.

As Paul pointed out, I meant to say that the meeting is a week from tomorrow.
But a brain cramp messed me up a bit.

Item two, I apparently had an minor misconfiguration on the new list that did
not handle replies correctly. This has been fixed.

G. Wade

--
A product's only late once, but it can suck forever.
                                     -- Ben Spees, Ambrosia Software