[HoustonTx.pm] Anyone out there?

houston at mail.pm.org houston at mail.pm.org
Thu Mar 4 19:41:59 CST 2004

We did have regular meeting for a while. I haven't been since the
meeting night changed.

Charles, how did the last meeting go anyway?

G. Wade

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:14:43 -0800 (PST)
houston at mail.pm.org wrote:

> If not, I think it would be great to actually get something going.
> Aren't Perlmongers supposed to have regular meetings to discuss... oh,
> I don't know... hashes or something? ;)
>
> --- houston at mail.pm.org wrote:
> > I take it from the lack of responses before this that no one is
> > actually doing anything related to the houston perlmongers?
>

> =====
>

> Dev Goddess )O(
> Developer / Analyst / Criminal Mastermind
>

> "Size doesn't matter. It's all about speed and performance."

There are trivial truths and there are great Truths. The opposite of a
trival truth is obviously false. The opposite of a great Truth is also
true.                                                    -- Neils Bohr