[HoustonTx.pm] Calendar

houston-admin at mail.pm.org houston-admin at mail.pm.org
Wed May 21 14:10:53 CDT 2003

I have a web based calendar that im writing for
personal use and it made me wonder if it could be used
on houston.pm.org to announce meetings or talks on
specific days, the only requirement is Date::Calc. So
far it's coming along pretty good, I'm sure i can make
a few modifications to have an administrators area so
someone can go and add events...what does everyone
think? Are modules like Date::Calc available on
pm.org? Please give feedback.

Thanks,
Robert
blaze at linuxblaze.com