[HoustonTx.pm] HoustonTx.pm (houston.pm) Meetup

houston-admin at mail.pm.org houston-admin at mail.pm.org
Tue Mar 4 08:58:14 CST 2003

On Tuesday 04 March 2003 08:05 am, houston-admin at mail.pm.org wrote:
> !C,
>   What a great idea.  I nominate you to coordinate
> this.  I am horrible at that sort of thing.
>
> Kristofer.

If we want to meet on a regular basis, I suggest that we get in touch with
HAL-PC, and see if we can use their facilities, and post a meeting notice in
their magazine and on their website.

	http://www.hal-pc.org/

We may want to imitate the Houston Linux User Group, which doubles as the
HAL-PC Linux Special Interest Group.

	http://hlug.org/

If we want to set up a web page, I can host it on my web server account at
Hosting Matters. (I presume we don't need our own domain, and can just use
the Houston.pm.org sub-domain.)

--
Kevin Shaum   --   kevin at shaum.com   --   http://lazypundit.com/