[HoustonTx.pm] hi, all

houston at mail.pm.org houston at mail.pm.org
Thu Jul 10 17:30:23 CDT 2003

There was almost 10 people at the last meeting.
Here is the material I covered at the last meeting.
Granted, I carved some large pieces out to make it
move faster.

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2001/01/soap.html

Hopefully, attendance will be high again for the
next meeting.  If no one has anything they want
to cover, Will and I are considering a little
piece on CPAN, it's tools, and some good ways of
getting around in it.

Should be nice for beginners.  We may even go
through a list or 3 of our favorite modules.

David ;)