[HoustonTx.pm] Perl/Unix contract in Houston

houston at mail.pm.org houston at mail.pm.org
Thu Aug 7 11:44:49 CDT 2003

The other lists I've been abpart of did not allow this
kind of post to the main list, but had a seperate list
just for this sort of post.  I think that works out
better.  That way if you want to see the posts you can
get them, if you don't want to you don't have to sort
through your mail deleting them.  Just my opinion.

-marcus