[HoustonTx.pm] Welcome Members

houston-admin at mail.pm.org houston-admin at mail.pm.org
Tue Oct 15 16:50:28 CDT 2002

Hi Folks.

Matt Sisk, here, also seen flitting about places such as perlmonks under the
'mojotoad' moniker.

I'm currently spinning my wheels in the Houston/San Antonio/Austin areas,
primarily Houston, hunting for programming contracts in a gimping economy. It's
a definite change of pace from my world travels over the last year, where I
strapped on a backpack and never looked back from New Zealand to Ireland.

I'm centrally located; if anyone feels like having a beer and talking smack feel
free to let me know.

Matt