[HoustonTx.pm] Welcome, and about me.

houston-admin at mail.pm.org houston-admin at mail.pm.org
Sat Oct 12 13:22:46 CDT 2002

Greetings fellow HoustonTx.pm members;

   My name is Kristofer Hoch, and I am the current 'moderator' of this list.  I'd like to take this time to tell yall a little bit about myself, and why I started this list.

  First off, I am a Product Quality Assurance Manager at small Java Toolkit development company called Interactive Network Technologies.   I use Perl to maintain an internal website, and the Customer support software.  I really enjoy using Perl, as I can see immediate results.  I have also recently started dabbling in Java, and I am enjoying that as well.   I am affiliated to PerlMonks.com as krisahoch.

  I would someday soome like to start a HoustonTx.pm website, but I am unwilling to invest the money until this list gets at least 15 members.  I would like create a consil of sorts that would dictate what happens to this list.  Everyone in the PM has a say, but the majority rules.  Even if I don't like it.

Anyway, enough about me, lets hear about you.

Thanks,

Kristofer

faith.yahoo.com