[hbpm] Missing Groups List?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed May 21 18:46:47 PDT 2008

hi danel,
thanks for responding.

On Wednesday 21 May 2008 17:18, Daniel Hopkirk - Airnet NZ wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> I've tried to drum up interest around here without much success, which
> combined with long work hours has basically lead me to not doing
> anything with the list for quite some time (as you've no doubt noticed
> lol). Hell, I can't even get any group type interest from the wider
> programming language base.
sounds frustrating.

thanks for trying.

> As much as I'd love to get the site back off the ground and the list
> back to some activity, the whole Hawkes Bay PM concept doesn't really
> seem worth it just for you and I to communicate!
damn!

> I'm open to suggestions,
unfortunately, i have no suggestions.

> and if anyone else local is monitoring this
> list please speak up,
good suggestion.

> but I kind of feel its just a waste of time at the
> moment, and I'm sure George that you probably feel you've wasted some of
> your time trying to push us along
no, i don't feel i've wasted any time.

> (it has definitely been appreciated
> mind you).
i'm glad. thanks.

> Maybe it's better to just shut it all down properly and disband...
it's your call.

if you decide to shut down before june 11,
could you tell dave cross at census at pm.org.
after that, i suggest you let support at pm.org only know.

> Thoughts?
* i thought your home page for the group was kool!
* i request you answer the question i asked explicitly.
   unfortunately i don't always put two and two together.
   the question was:
      as of earlier today,
      this group is on the pm census 2008 - missing groups list at
            http://mag-sol.com/census2008/missing.cgi
      does anyone know what's up with that?   <<<

> Regards,
> Daniel
skoal,
george

p.s. the pm website doesn't list the group as active,
but the group is on the missing groups list for the census.
i'm puzzled.