[hbpm] Missing Groups List?

Daniel Hopkirk - Airnet NZ daniel at team.airnet.net.nz
Wed May 21 17:18:09 PDT 2008

Hi George,

I've tried to drum up interest around here without much success, which
combined with long work hours has basically lead me to not doing
anything with the list for quite some time (as you've no doubt noticed
lol). Hell, I can't even get any group type interest from the wider
programming language base.

As much as I'd love to get the site back off the ground and the list
back to some activity, the whole Hawkes Bay PM concept doesn't really
seem worth it just for you and I to communicate!

I'm open to suggestions, and if anyone else local is monitoring this
list please speak up, but I kind of feel its just a waste of time at the
moment, and I'm sure George that you probably feel you've wasted some of
your time trying to push us along (it has definitely been appreciated
mind you).

Maybe it's better to just shut it all down properly and disband...

Thoughts?

Regards,
Daniel