[hbpm] Work opportunity (Mainly for Dan)

Daniel Hopkirk - Airnet NZ daniel at team.airnet.net.nz
Sun Jan 14 11:39:40 PST 2007

Hi All,

This is mainly for Dan Horne as I know he was moving to the area.

Sorry to have been offline for so long, my computer has shit itself atm,
and prior to that I was offline for about 3 weeks due to some technical
issues at work. But I should be back soon, in the mean time I'll post
from work.  =]

We will soon be looking for a programmer to join our Web & Applications
team.

-----------------------

Essentials:

Good working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, XHTML, CSS

Familiar with ASP, ASP.NET, PERL

Good time management

Nice to haves:

Familiar with VisualBasic

Familiar with DNS and Website hosting platforms.

The position will require the successful applicant to design and
implement websites and applications as required by clients or
internally.

Will work under direction of the existing Web & Apps Dev & the Sales
Manager.

Must be able to comment and document code sufficient for maintainability
by other Dev staff.

Help maintain software required for the running of the business.

Good time estimation and task definition.

-----------------------

That's not an official advertisement yet but that's the basics, and a
little flexible. If you are interested just drop me an email at
daniel<at>team.airnet.net.nz and I'll send you more details when we have
them. Or send your CV through and I'll pitch it to my boss.

The management are not looking at filling the position until April/May
but if a suitable person presented themselves (pickings in this area are
slim) I think we could convince them to bring that forward. The guy you
would be replacing leaves tomorrow. =]

If you know anyone who you think might be interested please pass the
details on.  =]

Hope you are all well.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Hopkirk
Web & Applications Developer
D.   +64 6 878 1269
F.   +64 6 878 1521
M.   (027) 352 8384
PO Box 26, Whakatu, Hastings 4161
http://www.airnet.net.nz <http://www.airnet.net.nz>

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential or subject to legal
professional privilege.
If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the sender
and delete the email.