[Hartford-pm] This week's meeting change...

Bob Mariotti r.mariotti at financialdatacorp.com
Tue Jan 25 06:37:17 PST 2005

Fellow Mongers;

The regularly scheduled Hartford Perl Mongers meeting for this week is
being delayed ONE DAY.  It will be held on Thursday, Jan 27th at 7:00 PM
at the office of OWLS in Rocky Hill, CT.

As part of  our meeting we will discuss whether this change in day
should be permanent or not or if we should select a different day of the
week.

Finally, with sufficient attendance we should be able to map out the
details on our new group project last discussed in November.

See you Thursday.

|Robert Mariotti| Financial DataCorp     |
|Linux Services | 703 Hebron Avenue      |
|(860) 657-8983 | Glastonbury, CT 06033  |
|email: r.mariotti at financialdatacorp.com |
|Registered Linux User #320395           |