[Hartford-pm] Re: Proposed Change in Meeting Night?

Wilersh wilersh at mac.com
Mon Jan 24 12:52:40 PST 2005

Both sound good for me. I may not make it this week. Our daughter was
born New Year's Eve and we are all still adjusting to schedules. I
already have another evening commitment this week so two nights in one
week may be pushing it.

If anyone is interested I have a website of pics up:

http://homepage.mac.com/wilersh/Rebecca

Later guys!