[Hartford-pm] January Meeting?

Bob Mariotti r.mariotti at financialdatacorp.com
Mon Jan 24 11:10:17 PST 2005

Happy New Year fellow Hartford Mongers...

Hopefully the holidays, the cold and the recent SNOW haven't taken its
full toll on any of you.   After two months I know that I am ready to
participate in another perl get together.   Hopefully many of you are as
well.

According to my notes I believe this month is scheduled to be held at
OWLS in Rocky Hill at 7:00 PM this Wednesday evening.  If this time and
place is still fine with OWLS (Dale/Chris?) the so be it.  If not then
please respond to this list so we can make other arrangements.

Until otherwise noted, lets hope we see many mongers come Wednesday night.

Take care...

Bob

|Robert Mariotti| Financial DataCorp     |
|Linux Services | 703 Hebron Avenue      |
|(860) 657-8983 | Glastonbury, CT 06033  |
|email: r.mariotti at financialdatacorp.com |
|Registered Linux User #320395           |