[Hartford-pm] Re: HTTP::Mechanize???

Bob Mariotti r.mariotti at financialdatacorp.com
Tue Sep 14 08:35:48 CDT 2004

Fellow mongers;

I am trying to implement a somewhat simple automated password change
program utilizing the module HTTP::Mechanize and for some reason it will
not fly!

The concepts seem straight forward enough and the examples that I have
been able to locate seem to match pretty much what I am doing.  Just
doesn't seem to send the 2nd page along.

Have any of your ever worked with this module?  And if so, care to share
some notes or comments?

Thanks guys.

Bob
|Bob Mariotti   | Financial DataCorp     |
|Exec V.P.      | 703 Hebron Avenue      |
|(860) 657-8983 | Glastonbury, CT 06033  |
|email: r.mariotti at financialdatacorp.com |
|Registered Linux User #320395           |