[Hartford-pm] Re: July Perl Mongers meeting notice!!!

Bob Mariotti r.mariotti at financialdatacorp.com
Mon Jul 26 09:15:21 CDT 2004

Good morning fellow mongers;

I trust everyone is having an enjoyable, albeit damp, summer season?
Great!  Then be prepared to attend our next regularly scheduled meeting
which is to be help this coming Wednesday evening at 7:00 PM located at
the offices of Financial DataCorp, 703 Hebron Ave., Glastonbury, CT 06033.

One of the perl topics to discuss is the handling and
printing/displaying/output of floating point numbers.  I'm sure most of
us have had the opportunity to work with numbers and it will be
interesting to hear of how different mongers handle them.  Perhaps we
can arrive at a common technique that will serve most/every need.

The meeting starts at 7:00 PM but there will be Pizza and soft drinks
starting at 6:30 PM.  All are welcome.

See you then

Bob
|Bob Mariotti   | Financial DataCorp     |
|Exec V.P.      | 703 Hebron Avenue      |
|(860) 657-8983 | Glastonbury, CT 06033  |
|email: r.mariotti at financialdatacorp.com |
|Registered Linux User #320395           |