[Hardware-pm] Perl WebIO Equivalent

Timm Murray tmurray at wumpus-cave.net
Tue Jul 22 08:40:30 PDT 2014

Have you tried HiPi::Wiring?  I don't think it exports the functions by
default, forcing you to qualify the namespace.  Other than that, it gets
close to what you want:

https://github.com/frezik/rpi_perl_presentation/blob/master/switch_blink.pl

The above is one of the examples from my Raspberry Pi presentation.  All
the slides and example code are up on github.

Thanks,
Timm