[Hardware-pm] [dcpm] Net::GPSD3 issue

Michael R. Davis mrdvt92 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 21:34:51 PDT 2014

Zak,
I don't use gpsd any more and have not been following it recently.  I do know when I was last working with it the poll did not work very well.  The poll required another client to be connected at all times to really work or required gpsd to be started with the "always run" flag.

If you send me your code (excerpt) and versions, I can set up testing.
Thanks,
Mike