[Hardware-pm] Bus Pirate hacking opportunity

Robert Blackwell robert at robertblackwell.com
Tue Mar 11 08:07:22 PDT 2014

http://blogs.perl.org/users/robert_blackwell/2014/03/bus-pirate-hacking-opportunity.html

Sadly Perl Hardware has been off to an incredibly slow start but his
YAPC::NA I want to really give it a big kick to get going. In those
efforts I need help. I am offering a free Bus Pirate v4 to anyone that
will write a CPAN module and blog post about it. This would need ready
by June 1 for YAPC::NA. Binary scripting mode examples that may help
yo get started.

If you are already doing something cool with perl and a Bus Pirate please share.