[hn.pm] Tran trong gui? den` cac' thanh vien ban to? chu'ccua? ngay` 28/8

Nam ndviet4389 at hn.vnn.vn
Sun Jul 11 06:08:01 CDT 2004

Sorry everyone for being quite self-opinionated. The next time, I'll be more
careful before quoting private emails from our mailing list to somewhere
else.

The other time, when I ask you all for opinions about HVA, it's because I
was afraid that they could ruin *our* event. I do everything for our
community, so I will prevent any entity from threating the success of the
event. I and many people here agreed that the present of HVA will bring
negative effect to the event, so I'm confident that my purpose is correct,
just the manner is too rigid.

About Phan Thai Trung, I known him since 1998, at that period, he owned a
big forum dedicated to sharing stolen internet accounts (later being
firewalled by the government), later, that website merged with another to
form a bigger stolen account sharing forum, it was HVA (being banned too).
Perhaps Cao Van Khanh has too little knowledge about the very early stage of
the internet in Vietnam so he was surprise.
That's why I called him "collector", but it's just a friendly kidding
because I believe that he is now a good guy, and he will have an important
role in the development of Hanoi Free Software community.

Regards,
Nam