[hn.pm] Tran trong gui? den` cac' thanh vien ban to? chu'ccua?ngay` 28/8

Vu Do Quynh vu.do.quynh at auf.org
Sat Jul 10 20:56:50 CDT 2004

Selon Nam <ndviet4389 at hn.vnn.vn>:

> I agree that celebrating the event for one day is enough. Should be from 8AM
> to 8PM, is it ok, everyone?

I think it's OK

> We have discussed a lot about many things else, but finally, none can find
> (nor discuss about) the organization to host the event? I don't think we
> have much time left, we have to settle this within a week. If we still can't
> find any after a week, I suggest that we should ask IFI (Mr. Quynh is from
> IFI) to host it.

Please note that :

1) M. Nguyen Hong Quang was with IFI
2) M. Vu Do Quynh is responsible for the Information access Center (CAI) of the
AUF (To chuc hop tac dai hoc Cong dong Phap Ngu)

Although both IFI and CAI are from AUF, they have distinct statures and field of
actions.

What AUF wants to bring in is the fact that AUF is financing (a French-speaking)
project (the C3LD network) which final objective is to empower the local
partners, i.e. us Vietnamese, especially from universities, with regards to the
use of free software. Thus the SFD event is a perfect match to this ambition.

But AUF is not going to be leader because AUF is an international organization
which prospects is not to replace what should be done by local partners. In this
case, it will be rather, that's my hope, that the project C3LD for Vietnam will
step in with the Polytechnic university as it is the leader in the C3LD-Vietnam
project.

It would be better if the SFD event is organized within the Bach Khoa Campus, or
at an other location ?, than in IFI.

Cheers

--
Vu Do Quynh
Agence universitaire de la Francophonie - Bureau Asie Pacifique