[hn.pm] new mailing list has been setup for the Software Freedom Day

son-nt at hipt.com.vn son-nt at hipt.com.vn
Fri Jul 9 20:02:26 CDT 2004

Dear all,

I am a fan of Linux and I am interested in activities like
Software freedom day. I also have no problem with Perl
Monger. But please understand that I can only take it as a
hobby, not a committal job. Therefore, going through all
of the mails you send me every day is impossible for me.
So for the group, please:
- Take me out of your mailing list.
- If you want to give people like me a chance, do the
discussion on a forum. I promise will visit it from time
to time.
Thank you for your attention and happy opensourcing!

Nguyen Tu Son.
On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:26:47 +0700
  "Nam" <ndviet4389 at hn.vnn.vn> wrote:
>Hello everybody,
>The mailing list need some space to grow, so temporary, I
>use my group's mailing list for the preparation of the
>event.
>
>For convenience, you can just send your discussion to
>hanoi-pm at mail.pm.org and your email will reach everyone
>interested in Software Freedom Day that I know.
>
>I want us to vote about "should we allow outlaw hackers
>groups to attend our event under their brand?". I am not
>sure whether they are still fooling around stealing
>passwords, credit card numbers, doing all the fraudulent
>activities to mess the internet, but I'm sure they did it
>very recently, I witnessed it! And their groups are not
>registered to the government, this fact will make the
>media feel bad about our great event.
>Personally, I vote not to allow them to join on 28/8.
>
>Nguyen Dinh Nam
>Tel: (04) 8361390
>Office: (04) 7685161
>Mobile: 0953319133