[hn.pm] Demonstration on 28/8 - logistic of laptops && FREE or a very low price?

Nam ndviet4389 at hn.vnn.vn
Fri Jul 9 16:16:41 CDT 2004

Mr Quynh mention following ideas which I highly agree with:
- Demonstration of Linux desktops
- Demonstration of LiveCD Distributions (Knoppix, VnLinux, Mandows, etc.)
- Distribution of liveCDs
- Workshops for burning CDs : people burn themselves their own CDs (live
CDs, distros, etc.) with free blank CDs
- Gaming under Linux

I also think that he and his org are specialized in this kind of task so we should rely on them about the demonstrations. But these demos will need a lot of computers, let's discuss more carefully about the logistic of laptops (or desktops if laptops are not possible)

I also want us to give your opinions about "should we give many things for free or sell them at symbolistic prices - such as 1000 VND?"
I want to share your points of view because I'm afraid that many people will take all the free stuff eventhough they will never take a look after bringing them home. I want us to use our resource careful since our funding is low.

Nguyen Dinh Nam
Tel: (04) 8361390
Office: (04) 7685161
Mobile: 0953319133