[hn.pm] new mailing list has been setup for the Software Freedom Day

Nam ndviet4389 at hn.vnn.vn
Fri Jul 9 06:26:47 CDT 2004

Hello everybody,
The mailing list need some space to grow, so temporary, I use my group's mailing list for the preparation of the event.

For convenience, you can just send your discussion to hanoi-pm at mail.pm.org and your email will reach everyone interested in Software Freedom Day that I know.

I want us to vote about "should we allow outlaw hackers groups to attend our event under their brand?". I am not sure whether they are still fooling around stealing passwords, credit card numbers, doing all the fraudulent activities to mess the internet, but I'm sure they did it very recently, I witnessed it! And their groups are not registered to the government, this fact will make the media feel bad about our great event.
Personally, I vote not to allow them to join on 28/8.

Nguyen Dinh Nam
Tel: (04) 8361390
Office: (04) 7685161
Mobile: 0953319133