[Hamburg.pm] Re: hamburg.pm: Language question

snadra snadra at snadra.de
Tue Jan 13 06:04:44 CST 2004

Hi Jody,

usually our meetings are held in German. But I think every one of us is able
to speak English too. It wouldn't be a problem to do our meetings in English.
You are always welcome to join us.
We are meeting every second wednesday in a month in a pub called Feuerstein.
The address is Neuer Pferdemarkt 34.
It is close to an Underground station called Feldstraße.

Kind regards

Sandra

Am Dienstag, 13. Januar 2004 10:17 schrieben Sie:

--
http://www.snadra.de