[grand-rapids-pm-list] Coming soon, Kata 4 to a GRPM event near you.

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Thu May 5 12:15:18 PDT 2011

I will have an official call for RSVP tomorrow but I know some of you
are on digest and like a little early warning:

The next GRPM event will be at "The Factory"
(http://workthefactory.com/) on Monday May 9 at 11:30am

We will be working though Prag Dave's Kata #4
(http://codekata.pragprog.com/2007/01/kata_four_data_.html)
   The format will be something like:  Eat, then pair off and work
through a first itiration for about ten to fifteen minutes, then talk
about it for five minutes and pair off again then talk until there are
no people left to talk to.  Please bring a laptop if you have one available.

Feel free to start emailing to dave at hopasaurus.com if you are planning
on attending or have any questions.

I will have directions and more details tomorrow.

Have a great day,

David Hoppe