[grand-rapids-pm-list] OT: Kalamazoo Functional Language User Group

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Fri Feb 11 05:13:07 PST 2011

Forwarding - because pizza is never off-topic...

From: Michael Richey <michael.richey at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 10:48:16 -0500
To: <grand-rapids-pm-list at mail.pm.org>
Subject: OT: Kalamazoo Functional Language User Group

Hi all,

I hope you can excuse the off topic post, but there are a handful of
people here in Kalamazoo that are starting a functional language
user/interest group. If you or someone you know is interested in Lisp,
Scheme, Haskell, ML, etc please feel free to forward my contact
information.  We plan on having an organization meeting around Feb 22nd.
I'm trying to get a head count for pizza and such.

Thanks,
Michael Richey
michael.richey at gmail.com

** ** **  PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL  ** ** **
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email return address or mailto:postmaster at priorityhealth.com.  Thank you.