[grand-rapids-pm-list] May Perl Mongers

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Thu Apr 21 07:57:39 PDT 2011

Grand Rapids Perl Mongers,

First, sorry for dropping the ball in March, what ever junk was going
around caught up with me and GRPM suffered.

Next, lets have a May meeting.  I have "The Factory" reserved for Monday
May 9, 11am-1pm.  Planning on finally getting to the Live Kata event
based on http://codekata.pragprog.com/2007/01/kata_four_data_.html

I will start looking for food and venue sponsors, or we can all chip in,
the venue runs $50 (a really good discount has been applied.)  Food
typically runs $60-$75.  Will get more news on this as soon as possible.

We will try out a Monday meeting, to see if it works out.  This is
partially a selfish move on my part, I will be working at The Factory
and attending the GRTesters meeting there in the evening.  Everyone is
invited to attend the GRTesters event also, we will be running lightning
talks.

There is an unofficial irc channel for Grand Rapids Perl Mongers, #GR.pm
at irc.perl.org stop by see if anyone is around.  Also check out the
other channels at http://www.irc.perl.org/channels.html

The website should be updated soon, we have sorted out the access
issues, I just have to sort out my time management issues and work
something in.

Questions and comments are always welcome and encouraged.

Have a great day,

David Hoppe