[grand-rapids-pm-list] grand-rapids-pm-list Digest, Vol 58, Issue 5

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Mon Sep 20 13:29:19 PDT 2010

Oh, my mistake. I needed to click the links for Saturday and Sunday! That's more like it!

Sorry Robert! Thanks for setting me straight.

Ed Eddington
Priority Health

On 9/20/10 4:11 PM, "grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org" <grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org> wrote:

You will eat well at PPW.  You will also get a lot more than one talk.  If you are seeing only one talk on the schedule can you send me the link you are using so I can investigate?

Thanks

Hope to see you at PPW.

Robert

** ** **  PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL  ** ** **
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email return address or mailto:postmaster at priorityhealth.com.  Thank you.