[grand-rapids-pm-list] September meeting anyone??

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Wed Sep 15 16:51:45 PDT 2010

That's great to hear Matt, I will be talking to Matt Heusser tomorrow, I think he mentioned beta testing a testing talk on us that he wants to give for real in October, this sound like a great opportunity to me.

If we have general agreement on listening to Matt then we still have to cover venue and vittles.  For which we have had suggestions of The Factory and Wings. Any objections or suggestions?

The typical date for a GRPM would be September 24. Does this work for everyone?  This would be as good a time as any to compromise on a new standard day. Any suggestions?

Matt Hahnfeld would you be willing to gather opinions from the Priority Health contingent and report?  Thank you for the positive report Matt.

David Hoppe

David Hoppe