[grand-rapids-pm-list] Socialtext is hiring a dev -

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Fri Dec 17 09:17:16 PST 2010

Socialtext is a distributed agile shop with a LAMP stack.  The P is perl and
the M is actually postgres.

We are hiring developers - right now, a user interface coder for our
web-based/mobile front-end:

http://www.socialtext.com/about/jobs_uiengineer.php

The company is based in Palo Alto, California; work is 100% remote, but we
use IRC, wikis, gnu screen, etc - I would guess work is 80% or higher
pair-programmed.  More if you are into that sort of thing, less if you
aren't.

I have been at Socialtext nearly three years.  Feel free to ask me questions
privately.

Come work with me.  Hang out at the Factory or the Garage.  Change the
world.

Compensation is competitive and should include stock options.

regards,

--
Matthew Heusser,
Personal Blog: http://xndev.blogspot.com/