[grand-rapids-pm-list] (no subject)

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Fri Dec 10 09:35:32 PST 2010

It was a pleasure meeting you at our last meeting where we discussed CPAN.

I wanted to send out a quick note of that podcast that I was referring to
during the meeting, about Raduko Perl
http://twit.tv/floss140

I hope that you will find it as informative as I did.

If you are ever interested in doing a joint meeting with the Grand Rapids
Java User Group, that would be great.

Thanks again for the fun time.....and looking forward to the Kata session
next month.

Carlus

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 2:17 PM, <grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org> wrote:

>  When: Friday December 3, 2010 at 11:30
> Where: Priority Health Conference Center
>  What: David Hoppe presents CPAN, CPAN Plus and CPAN Minus
>                An Review of CPAN and introduction to new CPAN utilities.
>
> On the menu will be Pizza from Vitale's please email dave at hopasaurus.com
> with a people count and food preference (pizza toppings, wings, and soda
> preference) to help with planning.
>
> During introductions I would like to see what versions of Perl are being
> used by the group.  Please check what versions you use most.
>
> Link to the conference center at 3111 Leonard:  http://tinyurl.com/36txqzy
>
> Thank you,
>
> David Hoppe

Carlus Henry