[grand-rapids-pm-list] Programmer Needed

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Mon Jan 19 10:47:52 PST 2009

Hi,

I need perl programmer to work full-time in office for 2-3 weeks. Pay is
$700/wk. This could be done as payroll or as contract work. Start date could
be as soon as tomorrow.

We are looking for someone with object-oriented, DBI, LWP, and GD graph
experience to come in and complete an ongoing project.

Please e-mail dave (at) uvhosting (dot) com if you are interested.

I apologize for not sending to the list admin first for approval -- I'm not
sure who that is anymore.

~dave

UV Hosting, 648 Monroe Ave NW - Suite B007, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
Phone: (616) 723-0094. Fax: (616) 723-0099. Website: www.uvhosting.com

LEGAL NOTICE:  This e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or by calling (616) 723-0094, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else. Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, reliance or use is prohibited. Neither this e-mail nor its attachment(s) constitute an electronic signature or provide consent to contract electronically, unless expressly so stated by a UV Hosting Manager in the body of this e-mail or an attachment.