[grand-rapids-pm-list] Summer of Code -- volunteers needed

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Wed Mar 5 10:16:18 PST 2008

Anyone have any interesting ideas for mentoring a Perl project for Google's Summer of Code? The Perl Foundation hasn't been accepted for this the past couple of years, mainly due to lack of organization, but it looks like they could be this year. They are accepting mentor sign-ups and project ideas on the wikis below. Due to Google's application deadline, they need to finish sign-ups THIS WEEK.

Perl Foundation sign-up wikis:

  http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc2008_mentors
  http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc2008_projects

Google SOC info: http://code.google.com/soc/2008/