[grand-rapids-pm-list] GRPM meeting schedule

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Thu Jul 24 12:08:34 PDT 2008

Hello, persistent Perl patrons.

July
----------
This month's Grand Rapids Perl Mongers meeting is going to be a social
outing held at Bombay Cuisine.  Feel free to bring your questions, or
just come to hang out with us and fill up with flavorful food.  Yes,
this is tomorrow -- sorry for the late notice.  Please RSVP so I know
how many people to expect.

When: Friday, July 25 @ 11:45
Where: Bombay Cuisine -- 1420 Lake Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506

August
--------------
Grand Rapids Perl Mongers will not have a regular meeting in August.
Instead, we highly recommend attending another event that we're
participating in: BarCamp Grand Rapids.  I'm sure you've already seen
the announcement, but for the curious:

Rule #1 of BarCamp: you DO talk about BarCamp.

http://barcampgr.org

Top 5 Reasons To Come:

5. No sales pitches disguised as keynotes (JavaOne anyone?)
4. You control the content
3. Finally! A summer camp for geeks.
2. Free food
1. Code and caffeine

September
We will resume our normal meeting schedule with training of some sort.
 We welcome requests, suggestions, or offers to share something
yourself.

Your Perl-y prez,
--Jason