[grand-rapids-pm-list] Does anybody use Devel::Cover?

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Wed Feb 20 15:32:46 PST 2008

I've used them for a few modules I've developed (see
http://search.cpan.org/~brondsem/)  The modules are relatively small and
I haven't used Devel::Cover in any quantitative way, just running
`./Build testcover` and then checking the html output to see if I have
full coverage in the methods I care about.

Regarding your example, I can't say for sure, but I think if you run a
suite of tests through it at once, it will combine all the branch
coverages together.  So you would get your 90% coverage metric