[grand-rapids-pm-list] HI

Brian Barto brian at bartosoft.com
Mon May 14 07:08:12 PDT 2007

Well let me be the first to welcome you to the list, Matt!

Our previous group leader recently took a new job in California. I
actually haven't been to a meeting in a few months, due to my
unavailability on fridays, the day meetings are usually held.  But I was
wondering what the status of this group is and about meetings going
forward. Any feedback on that would be great.

Also, a suggestion. Maybe it has been considered before. Is there any
interest in moving meetings to saturdays? Perhaps it will open the door
to those who have difficulty getting away from work or school on
fridays. Personally, I can't make friday meetings since I took a new job
in lansing now. I imagine there are a lot of other perl enthusiasts in
west michigan who don't have the luxury of leaving work on friday for an
extra long lunch break.

Just a thought.

Thanks,
Brian