[grand-rapids-pm-list] job posting

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 14:11:46 PST 2007

A gentleman at Liquid Web asked me to post this to the list.    I checked it
out and it's legit.

-Al

Liquid Web Inc. is a rapidly expanding web hosting company which currently
operates two Data Centers in the Lansing area.  Due to our rapid growth we
are
seeking a perl software developer for internal operations and special
projects.
Internal operations include such things as improving our data center
operations, billing, and support infrastructure.

Some perks and benefits are listed here:
http://liquidweb.com/jobs/

Specific job requirements and duties are listed here:
http://liquidweb.com/jobs/#004

Virtual tour of our recent Data center and where you would be working:
http://liquidweb.com/about/dc2.html

Any questions about the job or resumes can be sent to
dev.resumes at liquidweb.com