[grand-rapids-pm-list] No August Meeting - but 2 in Sept??

Ed Eddington ed.eddington at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:04:41 PDT 2007

Perlmongers,

We were able to arrange a conference room at Priority Health for next
week's talk:

    Jonathan Rockway - "Catalyst Basics"
    Friday, Sep 7 11:30AM – 1:00PM
    PriorityHealth Conference Center (Room C)
    (This room is at the far side of the Conference Center building.)
    RSVP for free pizza lunch provided by Priority Health
    See Jonathan's blog: http://blog.jrock.us/

Also, we have arranged the following talk for later in the month. Note
that we moved the time to AFTER WORK on Friday for this meeting:

    Andy Lester - "Things you may not know about Perl"
    Friday, Sep 28 5:30 - 6:30 PM
    PriorityHealth Conference Center (Rooms A&B)
    See Andy's blog: http://petdance.com/blog/

I hope you are able to attend!

For October (or November more likely), we would like help coordinating
an Intro to Perl talk (arranging the venue, advertising with area
schools). Please contact me if you can help!

Thank you,
Ed Eddington
GR Perlmongers
ed.eddington at priorityhealth.com