[grand-rapids-pm-list] Software Conference in West Michigan!

mheusser at charter.net mheusser at charter.net
Wed Sep 6 17:32:59 PDT 2006

The Great Lakes Software Excellence Conference (GLSEC)

October 25-26th at the Prince Conference Center in Grand Rapids

GLSEC is a conference put on my real practitioners who actually do development.  It is organized the XP West Michigan and the American Society for Quality.

The conference is non-profit and staffed by volunteers.  Because of that, you can get a two-day conference for $300 - and you can tell your boss that because it's local, there is no airfare or hotel to reimburse.  (And we provide the lunch.)

Read about it here - http://www.glsec.org/

The entire conference program is available on the "program" page, and the one-page brochure is here: http://glsec.org/files/glsec_flyer.pdf  On-line credit card registration is up now, and you can even pay by paypal.

Early bird pricing ends Sept 15th.

See you there?

Regards,

Matthew Heusser
Note:  This is not spam.  In 2003 we tried to bring YAPC to Grand Rapids, and we just didn't have the volunteer support.  Three years later, someone is finally doing it, and a couple of the founding GR.PM-ers are involved.  (Tessa and myself) I thought you would like to know.

It's going to be a great conference; I stake my reputation on it.