[grand-rapids-pm-list] Perl job posting in Traverse City

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Mon May 1 10:22:37 PDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anne Rix <anne at oneupweb.com>
Date: May 1, 2006 11:35 AM
Subject: Web Programmer
To: tobert at gmail.com

Al,

I am the Human Resources Manager for an online marketing firm located
in Traverse City, Michigan.  We have a full-time position as a Web
Programmer here in Lake Leelanau, Michigan and are looking for someone
who is proficient in Perl; someone directed me to the GR Perl Chapter.
 I've included a job description for this position below.  If you
could get this information to your chapter members, I would appreciate
it or feel free to contact me at the number listed below for any
additional information regarding this position.  Individuals can send
their resume and salary requirements to our jobs website
jobs at oneupweb.com.  See our website www.oneupweb.com for more
information about our company and position.

PERL PROGRAMMER

Oneupweb seeks a creative programming genius who can collaborate with
developers & non-technical people, within an object-oriented Perl/
mod_Perl/Apache environment.  Four years developing web-based systems
using Perl (not just Perl scripting) running in a Unix environment and
strong html skills including multi-platform support CSS and
JavaScript, required.  Must be proficient in Perl with experience with
source control systems a plus.

Again, I am not sure you are the person for this request, if not;
please forward to the most appropriate individual(s).   I thank you in
advance for your assistance.

Anne Rix
 Human Resources Manager | oneupweb
 *  anne at oneupweb.com
 > 231.256.9811 x128  phone
 > 231.256.9877 fax
 8  www.oneupweb.com

 oneupweb| Integrated Online Marketing

 Voted Best Search Engine Marketing Firm 2005 by ClickZ and named to
BtoB's Who's Who!

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:  This e-mail is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please do not distribute and delete the
original message.  Please notify the sender by e-mail at the address
shown.  Thank you for your compliance.