[grand-rapids-pm-list] GR.pm Friday June, 29 (tomorrow)

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:40:46 PDT 2006

My apologies for being grossly late with this announcement.     This
month's meeting was scheduled to be a social meeting, and that it will
be.

We will converge on the traditional GR.pm social venue of Mongolian
Barbeque on 28th St./Kentwood around 11:45am for lunch.   TMTOWTDI!

We return to surreality next week with a full bootstrap of MySQL and
DBD::mysql on Ubuntu Dapper by yours truly.

http://www.bdsmongolianbarbeque.com/
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&q=mongolian+barbeque+kentwood&ie=UTF8&lr=lang_en&cid=42869444,-85644722,347595294247290804&li=lmd&ll=42.917464,-85.593796&spn=0.031303,0.077505&om=1

Later,
-Al Tobey
President, Grand Rapids Perl Mongers
Software Infrastructure Development Architect, Priority Health