[grand-rapids-pm-list] January Perl Mongers/2006 Perl Mongers

mheusser@charter.net mheusser at charter.net
Wed Jan 11 04:44:47 PST 2006

The January meeting of the Grand Rapid's Perl Mongers will be at Priority Health on Jan 27th from 11:30AM ~ 1:00PM.

The subject is lightning talks. Lightning talks are a series of 5-minute talks in rapid succession.   There will be a non-stupid prize for the best talk.

If you want to give a lightning talk, please respond to me in the next week or so with name, company and title of talk. So far I have:

Hahnfeld
Heusser
Kwilinksi
Poritt
Tobey

But no topics.  We need at least 3 more RSVP's.

Also, the 2006 Perl Mongers Schedule is allmost done; I would like to post it so people can make plans in advance.  The problem is location.

If you would like to volenteer your office to host GR.PM, let me know.  Otherwise, all twelve meetings in 2006 will probably be at Priority Health, and that's kinda lame ...

Regards,

--heusser