[grand-rapids-pm-list] Perl Developer Contract

Shannon DeYoung sdeyoung at select-resources.com
Tue Feb 14 08:28:31 PST 2006

Good morning.  My name is Shannon DeYoung and I am a Senior Recruiter for
Select Resources, a 3rd party search firmed based out of the Grand Rapids MI
specializing in the placement of Information Technology Professionals.  I am
trying to network with user groups in the Michigan and surrounding areas in
hopes that it will reach someone that is looking for a new
project/opportunity.  I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

I am currently recruiting for a client in the Kalamazoo MI area.  My client
is a leader in the Advertising industry and they are seeking 2 experienced
Perl Developers to join their team on a contract basis.  This is a great
company that offers an exciting and fast paced environment with projects
that are challenging.  Their ideal candidate will have recent experience
with Perl, DBI, CGI, & Oracle.  This contract will have to be onsite for the
first week with the flexibility to work remotely for the duration of the
project.

I would love to speak with anyone about this opportunity in hopes that they
or possibly someone they know may be interested.  I am generally available
between 7-6pm via the phone, however the quickest way to reach me is email.

Best Regards,

Shannon DeYoung

Senior Recruiter

Select Resources